Sunday, August 14, 2011

Art Prints

I am pretty new to the whole blogging thing. So along with showing new products, I'd like to talk about my journey of painting and marketing along the way.  Even though I specialize in colored pencil, the drawings are also called paintings.  I have also been told that I have a painterly style with the colored pencil artwork.

At the moment I am not working on any new art, I am concentrating on the marketing end of the "art business".  So, here I am trying to let everyone know about my store on Cafepress.  I just added a new slideshow on the left where you can see my art and if you would like to buy art prints, you can click on the picture and go to my art gallery. 

Here another design product from my store.

Buy Me A Horse - Equestrian Pillow

Add stylish fun to any room with our roomy Throw Pillow. It measures a sprawling 18" X 18" with an 11" X 11" image area so you can lounge in comfort. It's made of ultra-soft brushed twill with a sturdy canvas image area. Ships with pillow insert. Removable zippered cover for easy laundering.

No comments:

Post a Comment