Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New Art Work in Progress

I thought I would start showing the newest piece of art that I am working on.  I will be updating the pictures as I progress.  This is not the best picture, but I will get better pics on the next updates. The paper is actually white not blue.

This painting is of a horse stretched out with his upper lip curled upwards and a little girl laughing at him.  I really enjoy painting horses and children together. The children are always so fun to watch around the horses.  So far on this painting, I have worked the neck of the horse and I am starting on the his face.  The horse is quite dark which I may lighten up later once I see the rest of the picture develop.  I have it drawn out with the barn in the background at this time, but again am thinking about changing that also. But we'll just have to see where my mood is when it is time to work the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment