Friday, August 12, 2011

New Original Art on iPhones Cases, T-shirts, Mugs and More!

I am a colored pencil artist that specializes in animal art.  At Patty's Pet Art you can find my art on all types of merchandise.  I will be updating my new art and products here on a regular basis.  Here are a few of my latest products.
iPhone 4 Slider Case
I Love to Jump! iPhone 4 Slider Case

Love to Jump? Show it on your iPhone 3G Hard Case!

Protect your phone with a back cover, two-piece case that features a removable bottom (with a soft grip for easy handling) that slides off for quick docking. A hard plastic design protects from scratches.
  • Fits the AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4
  • Hard-shell two-piece protective case
  • Sliding case, with removable bottom for docking
  • Felt-lined inside
  • Easy access to all controls





I Love Horses! Sweatshirt
I Love Horses! Sweatshirt

Do you love your horse? This cute I love My Horse hooded sweatshirt is a great way to show it! Great for the barn or horseshow.
Stay warm with our Hanes Ultimate Cotton Pullover Hood. Constructed with a heavyweight 90/10 cotton/polyester blend. Thick (but not bulky), comfortable, durable and guaranteed.
  • 10.1 oz. patented PrintPro® fabric in a 90/10 cotton/polyester blend
  • Standard fit
  • Spandex trim in cuffs and waistband

No comments:

Post a Comment